Under compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform:
Art. 10 LSSI: espaciosnaturalesdejaen.com is an internet domain owned by XYZ Brand & Marketing S.L. (hereinafter: XYZ), with registered office in c/ Henry Dunant 2, 1 B (province of Jaén) and CIF B23803091.
For the purposes of this document the telephone number is 953263827 and email contact is firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Legal Notice governs the use of that domain.
The use of this website constitutes acceptance of the User of the conditions included in this Notice. For certain services content and / or tools offered through this "Portal" requiring special conditions these are available to the user.
Moreover, XYZ warns that both the content and services of this website and the own conditions of use may be changed without notice.
2. Conditions of Use.
The User agrees that in paragraphs where it is necessary that you register for access to, provide true, accurate and complete information about their identity. You further agree to maintain current personal data that could be provided to the domain owner therefore solely responsible for the falsehoods or inaccuracies that make.
It is reported that in case of a minor must obtain permission from their parents, guardians or legal representatives to access the services provided. XYZ not responsible in the event that the data on this issue are inexact or false.
- Perform without prior consent from the owner of the domain any manipulation or alteration of this page, not being the holder of the domain any liability that may arise from such manipulation or alteration by third parties.
- Any action which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website and the services and / or prevent the normal use and use by users.
- Enter and / or use computer programs, data, corrupted files, viruses, malicious code, computer hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other, regardless of their nature as to cause damage to the Portal, in any of the services or any assets (physical or logical) of information systems domain owner.
- Violate the rights of others to privacy, self-image, data protection secrecy of communications, intellectual and industrial property.
- Conceal and disguise the origin of emails.
- Use false identities impersonate others in the use of the Website or use any services.
- Reproduce, distribute, modify or copy the content of this page, unless if he has the authorization of the owner of the domain or is legally authorized.
- Transmit to unauthorized third parties User names and passwords.
In general, the domain holder, excludes liability for damages of any kind and nature arising from use of the website, as well as damages arising from infringement of intellectual property rights and Industrial by users and / or lack of truthfulness, accuracy, and timeliness of the content, or they may be claimed responsibility for the outage, improper operation or inability to access the service.
The domain owner is not liable for damages caused by the presence of viruses or other harmful software that can produce alterations in the User's computer system.
The website, including but is not limited capacity, programming, designs, logos, text and / or graphics are the property of the provider or if you have a license or express permission from the authors.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, in any case requires the prior written authorization of the owner of the domain.
The user agrees not to take any action against the rights of intellectual property of the author.
The provider expressly authorize third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of the website, in any event should redirect to the main website of the provider.
3. Data Protection.
In accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999 Data Protection, XYZ reports that the personal data of Users of the website will be retained in a file owned by XYZ and will be managed solely for the purpose described in each or Response Form. Pressing the "SEND" button the User consents to the processing of data by XYZ
XYZ agrees that the personal data requested are strictly necessary to perform the requested service. You will be informed if the obligation to provide certain information, without which it would be possible to carry out the provision.
Similarly, XYZ, as the file, is committed to maintaining the secrecy and confidentiality of the personal data given to it, thereby adopting all necessary security measures to avoid its loss, modification without consent or unauthorized access accordance with Regulation Development LOPD approved by Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December.
Likewise the User that he could exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition established in the Law 15/1999, of December 13, 1999, Protection of Personal Data, notifying XYZ Reportedly, c/ Henry Dunant 2, 1 B (province of Jaén), phone 953263827, e-mail: email@example.com.
Furthermore, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, XYZ agree not to send advertising via email without the previous obvious express permission of the recipient. Users may oppose the sending of advertising by checking the appropriate box.
XYZ as owner of this website declares that uses automatic procedures for collecting information to keep the registration of users who visit your website. Click here to access our cookies policy.
5. Legislation applicable
These Terms shall be governed at all times by the provisions of Spanish legislation.